Delivery & Returns
This is the Delivery & Returns policy for Bensonsofludlow.co.uk. If you have any queries, contact us by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 01584 872676.
All orders are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note a signature is required upon delivery.
Orders received before 2pm will be sent for next day delivery except some rings which may take up to 4 days.
Once your order is despatched you will receive an email with instructions on how to track your order.
Collection - Click and Collect
If you would prefer to collect your item from our shop then we will have it ready and waiting for you to collect at your convenience.
Please allow us up to two hours to process your order - we will email you to say when it is ready.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase then you must send it back to us as you received it for a full refund within 14 days of receipt.
How to return an item:
- Please phone (01584 872676) or contact us through the website to request a return code and to advise the reason for return (dislike/faulty/damaged etc.)
- We will then issue you with a return code.
- Please use the Royal Mail special delivery service and retain proof of posting.
- Send item(s) to us at: Bensons of Ludlow, The Buttercross, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1AW with the return code clearly written on a piece of paper within the envelope.
- Once received we will issue a refund to the card with which you originally paid.
- Only damaged or faulty items will receive a refund on postal expenses.
- Returns received after 14 days will not be accepted for refund.
Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, personalised, resized or damaged in any way will not be accepted for refund.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, earrings can only be returned if faulty or damaged.